In ahead, we differentiate between three roles: 👤 User, ✏️ Editor and
Users have access to ahead and can see published content.
This role has basic permissions:
- ✅ Read News, Pages, Stories, the Company Compass and Activities.
- ✅ Create Stories and upload photos, post thoughts and connect them to the Company Compass.
- ✅ Interact (comment, reply and react) on News, knowledge pages and Stories.
- ✅ Use the Search tool to search for News & Pages, O365 Documents, sites and people.
- ✅ Access the MyWork area.
- ✅ Use Quicklinks and Applications.
- ✅ Receive notifications and emails.
- ✅ Follow news channels.
- ✅ Choose interface, content and Auto-Translate languages.
Editors create and publish content.
This role combines the User's basic permissions and the Editor's specific permissions:
- ✅ Publish and edit News, knowledge pages and the Company Compass.
- ✅ Access the News & Pages area to manage News and knowledge pages and their status.
Admins manage company-wide settings.
This role combines the User's basic permissions and the Admin's specific permissions:
- ✅ Access the Company Settings area.
- ❌ Admins don’t have Editor permissions.