When opening a site, the content shows either a bad translated text or moreover the apparent original text shows many words not part defined by an editor.
Usually this behaviour occurs when a ahead-user chooses to translate the app.aheadintranet.com site with google translate. This usually occurs when a user has an interface language different to English.
The interface language of user A is "German". If user A opens ahead in it's browser, google translation will ask to translate the website. User A now opts to translate german, the existing german interface will be overwritten with google translate content - which is different to the original text - even if the "translation" is from German to German.
There is an easy fix to this problem (applies to chrome and edge browsers). As follwing:
- If the following message pops up, hit the three dots on the right corner:
- A dialog will pop up, please choose "Never Translate This Site"
In case the message is not shown when reloading the page, you have to clear your browser cookies. As follows:
- On your computer, open Chrome/Edge.
- At the top right, click More .
- When using Chrome: Click More tools Clear browsing data
- When using Edge: Click History Clear browsing data
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" check the box.
- Click Clear data.