The user images in ahead are provided by Microsoft Graph (additional information). If the user image cannot be retrieved a placeholder will be displayed.
Important: The user needs an exchange online license and a mailbox (additional information). In case you just enabled the mailbox and the image still doesn’t show up, make sure to upload the image again.
How to test if the user image can be read from Microsoft Graph
- Go to the Microsoft Graph Explorer.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Run the query 'my profile' to find out your user ID
- Run the query
- If the response is ❌ Failure – Status Code 404, ahead will display a placeholder image.
- If the response is ✔️ Success – Status Code 200, ahead will display the user image.