To push activities from other apps into ahead, you can use the automation platform Zapier. We recommend creating a separate account for all your activities.
- 1. Define the action that works as a trigger to push something into ahead’s activity feed. Choose from over 1500 apps.
- 2. Click on the “+” sign and search for “ahead” and select it. Click on “Sign in to ahead”.
- 3. Enter your personalized API key. You can find this key in Company settings → General. Don’t share this with people outside of your company!
- 4. You can now fill in the details of the item in the activity feed. Use the variables of the trigger app you are using by clicking the + symbol next to the input field.
- 5. Click on “Done editing” and turn your Zap on (top right corner).
- 6. Your activity will appear like this in the activity feed: