Stories are a feature for spontaneous insights into your employee’s workday or what’s happening around your company. It always revolves around a Story topic, and not so much about the individual person taking pictures or videos. Say, you’ve got a client pitch coming up, take some pictures and share them in a Story called “Client Pitch”. It’s time for your summer retreat with the whole company? What an event, let people document it! Stories are temporary and expire after 4 days.
We made it incredibly easy to take pictures and videos with your smartphone in the moment and upload them right away. Navigate to the homepage and create a Story topic for people to start posting.
Go try it out now, your co-workers will love it.
Starting a new Story
- 1. Start a new Story on the homepage by tapping the ‘Create story’ button.
- 2. Enter a title and a description so that your colleagues know what your Story is about.
- 3. Once the Story has been published, anyone can start posting. People can add 4 different types of posts to a Story.
- Pictures alone sometimes fall short to communicate a compelling story. Users can enrich Stories with text blocks. Use the Thought button and choose a colorful background to go along with the text.
- Stories can also be connected to content from the Company Compass. Add a connection with the Company Compass button and write something about what motivates you to make the connection.
NOTE: This feature is only available if the Company Compass has been published.